Recent Posts

Monday, December 31, 2012

Reflections on 2012

In 2012 ...

I lost 10lbs (yeah!). Then injured myself, fell off the wagon and gained it back (boo!). I stopped drinking pop for 6 months. Challenged myself to eat better and rethink how to fuel this machine. I worked a lot and played some too. I had the opportunity to travel to the Pacific NW, Colorado Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Nebraska and bike 80 miles on the Katy Trail in Missouri. I watched my daughter melt my heart, test my patience, and leave me speechless, laughing or in awe. I welcomed some fabulous little people in to the world. Made some memorable moments with my family and friends. Celebrated milestones. I took pictures, pictures, and more pictures...and I did a horrible job updating this blog.

So in 2013 ... I plan to do many more things, travel more places, celebrate more milestones, take hundreds of more photos, spend time with family and friends, live, laugh, love and just do better. Do and be better...all around.

For myself.

For my family.

For my friends.

And for this blog!

So here's to another New Year, with endless opportunities and many more doors that we can choose to open or close...just be grateful for all of them.

0 comments: