Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

YouCAPTURE - Spring










If anything gets me in the mood for Spring it is a visit to a greenhouse. This past weekend Sydney and I were in Oberlin, Kansas and just outside McCook, Nebraska which sits just north they have a wonderful nursery called Common Scents. I had only been once before in the fall of 2008, but let me tell you, I couldn't stop taking pics of all the wonderful spring flowers and plants. There are way TOO many to share in this post alone...so be sure to check back this week and I will continue to share more 'spring' with you all. It will surely get you in the mood to plant something ... whether it be literally or figuratively.



For additional Spring inspirations check out Beth's Blog.

2 comments:

Mrs. Bird said...

Great photos! I love the smell of greenhouses :)

Elaine A. said...

That place looks amazing. And I love the perspective of your shots! Happy Spring! :D