Recent Posts

Thursday, March 3, 2011

YOUcapture - TECHNOLOGY





I am constantly amazed at the technology that is created in this world. The things that I would have never imagined growing up with, are the things that Sydney won't know what to do without! We are a technological society...always advancing one step further with the next 'best' thing. At times, I find it absolutely amazing and can't get enough...at other times I am saddened at how much we have come to rely on some of it, but the reality, is that it isn't going away. So we all have to find a way to embrace it and make it our own. One of the best things I love about technology and its advancements would definitely be MUSIC! It is so nice to go online and download something I just heard, throw it on the iPod and blast it through out our house while Sydney, Matt and I dance around like fools! In addition to that, technology has brought me here...to the Blogosphere...a place that until 3 years ago, I didn't really realize existed. And then of course there is Facebook...where would we be without that. Actually, it took me awhile to join this cult...but once I did, I admit, I haven't thought of even turning back once. It has connected me to past friends and new ones, and I love that I get to share my life with them. (Don't get me wrong...I am bias against those who use it in crazy addictive ways...but that comes with the territory don't you think.) And lastly...my cell phone. Something I really don't know how I am going to prevent from keeping from Sydney...even in Elementary School, but I have to admit, I can see the ups and downs of it all. One being my ridiculous addiction to BrickBreaker! In the end Technology will never take the place of so many things, but I do believe that it is how you use the technology that makes all the difference.

For more Technology Captures...head on over here!

1 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

I love your ipod. What a very pretty color. It is a nice pop. Your blog is so pretty!