Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

soooo BIG


It's hard to believe that this little one will turn 3 in just 2 months. Time has flown by and I can't even begin to tell you everything that is spewing from this munchkins mouth on a daily basis ... she is constantly on the go, go, go - dances and sings - counts and repeats her alphabet and loves to defy her parents by pretending she didn't hear what we just said ... never seen a toddler been asked to 'turn on' her listening ears as often as this one ... but I think its just because she likes the clicking noises we make when she goes to do it! Anywho ... I took this shot of her the other day as the sun was setting. I wanted to get a few of her in last year's Green Pea Coat ("It's not a peacoat mom, its just a coat!") before she won't fit in it at all anymore ... AND because St. Patty's Day is upon us this week and I love GREEN. So more pics of Syd showing off that green to come ... but this one is definitely my 2.5 year old going on 16 favorite!

0 comments: