Recent Posts

Thursday, February 3, 2011

YOUcapture - RED


Sydney has been home from daycare the last two days...so I asked her to look around her room and find things that were red...such an easy way to engage her in the fun.

Ahhh, the red Wonder Woman address book that I bought years ago...still haven't written in it...it just brings back memories of my childhood and how cool I thought she was.
Now who didn't want a pair of those Red Boots??
The Crock Pot I received as a Christmas Gift...
Our Adirondack Chairs after the snowstorm
My $20.00 splurge in Vegas over Thanksgiving
And just a heart which gave good contract against the new snow!
Our big red marshmallow of a coat for Winter storms...
For more RED inspirations check out I Should Be Folding Laundry today!

8 comments:

Katie said...

I love all those pops of red! Especially for such a drab winter!

Anne U said...

Cute purse and I love the single heart in the snow, very creative.

terri browne said...

I love the purse picture!

Jan's Sushi Bar said...

Oh, MY! Wonderful red captures, all of them.

And I thought Wonder Woman was, well, wonderful as a kid - you bet I wanted a pair of those red boots, and her golden lasso, too!

Life with Kaishon said...

i seriously LOVE your red purse. That was only $20. What a steal! Love how you engaged your daughter in finding red things too. Such a great idea : )

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Love Love Love the firetruck! So happy to see so many this week

Carrie said...

The purse on the snow is a fun shot! Love the color of your Crock Pot as well! :-)

Tami said...

Of course I LOVE the purse! It would go perfect with the RED heels I bought in Vegas. A big thanks to you. I LOVE them!