Recent Posts

Friday, February 18, 2011

MACROfriday - WINDOWandMAGS


I am not new to the blogging world...I have not been here that long in comparison to some, but 2.5 years is pretty good, and it has flown by! I however am a very new fan of the ARTFUL BLOGGING magazine that is put out by Stampington. I discovered this in just the last month and can't tell you how inspiring it has been for me. While Matt and I were enjoying some kid-free time together at the bookstore on Thursday, I was taking in all the great articles and ideas from other bloggers. It is a true source of inspiration to know that there are other woman out there doing what I want to do. I am looking forward to what the future holds for me in this creative blogging world. I hope that you will enjoy sharing the journey with me.

for more MACROfriday

0 comments: