Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

YOUcapture - Circles










This week's challenge was too much fun and I was finding circles everywhere...

1. Looking into the glass jars I keep on the sill above my kitchen sink
2. Handmade bowls I bought from an Artist in Arizona last April - perfect for ice cream

3. The candle jars I use outside on my front porch or for gatherings...which are now dusted as the current snow storm drops the white stuff everywhere
4. Bottle Cap Magnets I made from our Holiday Card

5. Shot thru an old TIFFEN filter

6. My Jar of Buttons

7. Christmas Gift - so happy this is finally in a MAC version

8. Store bought chips from my Vegas trips

9. Magnets on my fridge holding fortunes

10. Old game pieces

For more CIRCLES please go here!

17 comments:

Kahler and Katy said...

what fun circles! i love all the circles in the candle shot.

Carrie said...

Love that last shot spelling out "Eppyville" - so cute!

Sally said...

Great circles. Fun shots!

Danelle said...

I love your circles. So creative!

Beth said...

Very creative! I especially love the last one!

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

These are all wonderful! And, I make a bottle cap ornament from our card each Christmas. :)

Jan said...

VERY nice, all of them, but the bottle caps are great!

Jen said...

So many great circles, they really are everywhere!

Kirsten said...

Love the bottle cap picture frames! I've always wanted to do that, but it would take time and detail. :)

Jenn said...

I love all of these pictures. Great job!

Brooke said...

These are so GREAT! Fun shots :D Love the blue filter one!

kbreints said...

I LOVE your jar of button! ... and those little picture frames are darling!

Jaymi said...

these are cool! i like the candle jars, such a unique perspective!

Melissa said...

How fun, I love all of the variety of the shots you took. Great capture!

Mel G said...

I need to get back on you capture... nice job!!

Anika said...

These are so great!

Jennifer said...

What fun ideas! Very creative!