Recent Posts

Sunday, January 16, 2011

sharingSTORIES...

My husband brought me home a cup of coffee today after his run...and this was on the cardboard coffee slip. I love it...and so I cut it out and photographed it.

Got me thinking about MY STORY. What is my story...what has brought me to this point in my life and where do I see myself going. To be honest...I am at one of the biggest crossroads I think I have ever experienced in my life. I am struggling with who I am, the things I love, and how to mesh it all together so that I can finally feel that I am on a path to enjoying the rest of my life. I want to take full advantage of this opportunity staring me in the face and make the most out of it so that I can finally grow as an individual. I think I have been stuck for a long time not knowing how to re-energize myself and focus on the things that I truly enjoy. I have been taking a different look at things and trying not to just follow the typical path I normally would. That path is leading me in the direction I feel I truly should go...and so here I am. Turning to those individuals and things in my life that inspire me...the things that will propel me forward down the road I want to take...so that I can look back on this later and say...'Oh yeah, why didn't I think of this sooner!?"

One thing I have been wanting to do is to get to know other bloggers and readers out there. I know I follow a LOT of blogs...but I don't always have time to read everyones posts...let alone continue to share them with others. BUT I know that in some way they have inspired me along the way, and I want to share that inspiration with others. I also know there are some of you that read this site...who I don't know at all, or may have stumbled upon me just by chance. So, for the first time in the history of this BLOG, I am reaching out to my readers because I want to get to know you and share your story, business etc in an effort to help us all share and connect.

If you are interested in sharing and allowing me to highlight your humanity and the things you love about this world or that inspire you throw me a comment and shoot me an email (aseppyville@gmail.com) with your featured 'post' content. Be sure to include photos and links if possible. Depending on the number of recipients I get and the content I will begin a schedule so I can get you featured. And since this is new to me...don't hesitate to ask questions or even make suggestions...life is one big learning curve...its when you give up on who you want to be or learning how to get to the place you see in the distance that you find yourself where I am now. But I am ready to make some changes...I hope you will continue to share in the journey with me here in my own little Eppyville.

1 comments:

Mel G said...

you are so creative and such and artist. Love you!