Recent Posts

Friday, January 14, 2011

playingHOOKIE



I guess your not really playing hookie when you don't have a job to play hookie from...but I'm in the market for something Full-Time...I temped on Monday-Wednesday this week and just interviewed with one company yesterday...I have a meeting today with another staff agency who thinks they have a position I could interview with early next week so we'll see. I know something will work out, and I am hoping to secure something before the end of this month...but in the meantime, its nice to catch up on some things around my house and with good friends...Dana and I took a little side trip to Loose Park today and took a few shots of the recent snow...if it weren't so freaking cold we would have stayed and played a little longer.

0 comments: