Recent Posts

Friday, January 21, 2011

FOTOfriday - LIGHT


I am trying to expand my photography participation through other blog sites ... and in my search I came across FOTOfriday which is hosted by Ann Marie from MY HOUSEHOLD DIVA. I wanted to expand the challenge each week for me to pick up my camera and also take some time to meet some new bloggers through other avenues to see the perspective and inspiration that they bring to the table. The pics above I snapped yesterday morning after the snowstorm when Sydney was watching her Dad in snow removal mode from our front door. I loved how the light was flooding through the door. But I also had these shots I took of the snow too...and couldn't decide what to post...so I posted them all for you to enjoy!!!

For more enLIGHTenments visit FOTOfriday!!!

12 comments:

Anika said...

These are such sweet shots, great moments you caught. I love the one you chose for Foto Friday, so cool!

Jennifer said...

I love the icicles! What great light coming in through the door and window too! :)

Ashley Sisk said...

Those first few shots are simply beautiful and I love how you've captured the icicles too. Beautiful job!

The Peacock's Tale said...

Your daughter and pup at the door is adorable. What a gem to have. I adore your hubby's expression and the hole in the snow is BEAUTIFUL!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

The light coming through the snow is gorgeous. Love that.

Deb said...

These are fabulous winter shots. The light is just perfect in all of them. I love when I can see the light so clearly in a photo.

kaye said...

The first is my favorite--the little one and the dog silouhetted by the light and I love the b&w. Very nice. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

withoutadornment said...

Beautiful! Sunlight on snow/ice is always so pretty.

kbreints said...

These are wonderful. I love the last one-- and the ones of your daughter and the dog are the sweetest!

Abi said...

these are all great but the first and the last are my favorites. Both are so artistic and SO beautiful!

Tara said...

I love the first few shots...they are so sweet! Love the icicles too!

L. said...

These are all so great but I think my favorite is the one with your daughter and dog at the door--what lovely light and a beautiful capture!