Recent Posts

Monday, January 17, 2011

fLicKeRinG in the distance...

Is a new beginning ...

I'm at a crossroads right now...I need to find a job, and believe me I am looking, and applying, and interviewing, and applying some more...but I also have this constant feeling...that I should allow myself to finally be pickier about where I decide to work so that I don't just get a job to get a job. I know that may sound counter productive, and I am sure some of you are thinking that's silly especially in this economy when so many people are in need of work or find themselves searching after being laid off...all of those same things go thru my mind too...daily...but I am still torn with finding myself in an environment that I hate and wanting to leave after a few months anyway. I am trying to figure out if there is a way to make a career out of my creative side...hold out for a job that allows me to be creative and pay me for it...or just find a job. I know I will land where I am supposed to...I just don't know where that is yet. And for those of you that know me...being in limbo isn't exactly an easy thing for me to tolerate. I am used to knowing where I am headed and what is coming next...so this is an uncomfortable lesson, but one I am learning to cherish...because I think by being uncomfortable I am realizing that there is more to this journey than just money and I am slowly opening up myself to finally discover what that is for me and what it means for my future...

0 comments: