Recent Posts

Thursday, September 30, 2010

YOUcapture - TOGETHERNESS




I actually felt a bit more challenged than usual with this week's YOU CAPTURE. I was constantly thinking about making sure I took a picture of people together to get my point across...but what I found in the end is that the few photos I actually took of us together didn't portray what I was thinking. So, I sifted through all the pics I took this week and came up with these instead. What this signifies for me, is the moment that my husband and I were having together watching Sydney run around in the rain the other day...laughing and smiling, thinking it was the best thing in the world. And we got to share that TOGETHER...which is why it was special to me.

For more 'Togetherness' inspirations...check out Beth's Blog
www.ishouldbefoldinglaundry.com

1 comments:

Teresa said...

She is so adorable and I can only imagine how fun it was for the two of you to watch together! Nicely done.