Recent Posts

Thursday, September 16, 2010

YOUcapture - PhotographersCHOICE









It's been a few weeks since I participated in the YouCAPTURE fun, and it just happens I picked the Photographer's Choice week to come back! Summer came to a close and I have to say I have never been happier to have the last 3 months end. Between myself and other friends it has just been a crazy summer with more death and divorce than we'd all like to see...but now things have slowed down briefly...I am playing catchup with a long list of things and now looking forward to some new endeavors too. Sydney and I were playing out in the yard the other day and I was able to snap up these pics. I had fun editing and this time chose to punch up the color a little crazylike in a few just cause I enjoyed the way it turned out.

For more interpretations on this weeks YOUcapture go here...

11 comments:

Sheri said...

These are just wonderful shots! Love the passionflower, don't suppose you know if the fruits are edible. Mine is LOADED with fruits.

Elaine A. said...

I like so many of these!

The sepia one, the purple flower and the second to last one - those are my THREE favorites! :D Nice job...

Regina Lynn said...

Perfect! They're all beautiful, but I'm really loving the second and third ones- lovely!

Bec said...

I LOVE the 2nd and 3rd shot! The tree one is a framer :)

Jen said...

love the tree!

Colleen said...

I love the edit that you did on the first shot. Fun!

Megryansmom said...

That third one is great, so rustic.

Susan said...

I love the sepia toned shot, and the contrast on the last one.

Carrie said...

Love photo #3 - great colors and textures.

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

Wow! That first shot of the sky is unreal!!! I also love the rustic, chippy, house one. Looks like a place I'dgo to find treasures. :)

ohabbyreally said...

Oooh, oooh, oooh, I LOVE the second one!