Recent Posts

Thursday, August 19, 2010

YOUcapture - In The Kitchen

My 'wake up' machine...never thought I would be so dependent on a liquid to wake me up...but this one has taken over the past few years...however, I am still good at keeping it to just one morning cup a day!


My newly organized cabinets...I love that everything has its place now.
Yep, I am an organizational GEEK!


The Treat Containers...right now full of fruit snacks for Syd!


For more IN THE KITCHEN inspirations go HERE!

7 comments:

Zoe said...

Oh I love those containers, they're so pretty!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Love those tin containers - where did you find them?

melissa said...

cute containers!

Eppyville said...

Thanks guys...I actually found them years ago in a store in Mound City, south of Kansas City. Found a tag on the bottom for Tender Heart Treasures and located a website...http://www.tenderheart.com! Hope that helps...but I don't know if they sell them anymore!

Kristen said...

I love cabinets with glass doors! You should come organize my kitchen, it's pretty messy :-)

Elaine A. said...

cutest treat containers I'VE ever seen! :)

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

LOVE the treat containers! So super cool. Did you find them in an antique store?