Recent Posts

Thursday, May 6, 2010

YOUcapture - SPRINGtwo


YOUcapture {SPRING} . . . again.

This weeks challenge was the same as last week...
but to take it and look at it with a different perspective.

HERE IS MINE...

I have more {SPRING} in my step these days now that the initial paperwork on selling and buying houses is complete!!! I can focus on packing things up in anticipation of our move at the end of the month. This Memorial Day weekend will be the beginning of new memories in a new environment...and I can't wait!

To see more {SPRING} perspectives visit:
www.IShouldBeFoldingLaundry.com

11 comments:

ohabbyreally said...

That must be a great feeling! Good luck with the move!

Jen said...

I like this! A spring in your step is a very creative take on the theme!

Kirsten said...

Nothing like moving into new digs to put a spring in your step! And I love the running shoes in the picture, which give your feet literal springs. Good luck on the packing and moving!

Tiaras said...

happy moving for you!

Elaine A. said...

Aw, that was me last year at this time. Although I was PREGNANT so I didn't pack much...

Nice interpretation!

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ said...

Have fun and take it easy!!
Have a Fabulous Thursday!!!
☼¨`*•.♥【ツ】♥.•*¨`☼

Regina Lynn said...

Oh yes, what a great different perspective!

Bec said...

Ahhh. To have your ambition ;)

Stillmary said...

I like your photo and your 'different' slant on Spring. Very nice.

juliannah said...

Congrats on your move!

jaime said...

What a fun photo - good luck with the packing and moving!