Recent Posts

Thursday, April 22, 2010

YOUcapture - SWEET

YOUcapture - {SWEET}

{SWEET} this week were the LILAC blooms I thought I would miss while we were on vacation...but now they are frangrantly sweetening the house.


{SWEET} were the doughnuts that Sydney had while we were camping in Arizona.



And {SsssWwwEET} was this Jeep RIG and Setup that we saw at the Overland Journal EXPO while camping in the Amado Territory in Arizona...can't wait for one of our own.

For more SWEET ideas...visit Beth's BLOG!

11 comments:

Colleen said...

Love lilacs! And what is that jeep get up?! Really cool, but I hope they don't fall out!

Misty said...

i love Lilac. It doesn't grow wild here where we live now, and I miss it! Great captures!

Caseybumpinalong said...

Great captures! Same thing here - I thought we were going to miss our lilac bush blooming while on vacation - it's a new-ish bush and last year only had one bloom. This year came home and not only didn't miss it, but found it was FILLED with blossoms. Sweet!

Bec said...

Lilacs have eluded me this year! I don't think anyone around here has them. It has been a big bummer!

p.s. something on your site was swearing at me? It sounded like 2 guys talking???

Eppyville said...

I wondered when someone would ask what that is...its actually the beginning of one of the videos on my ipod mix!

Allison R said...

Great pictures!

Dcan said...

Yes, I finally figured out who was talking to me, then I checked the photos. I have a Sydney too and I love doughnuts. That is quite the camping setup - looks like fun!

Jen said...

I love the swwet wmell of lilacs!

WackyMummy said...

Oh, I can't WAIT until the lilacs around here bloom! It will be awesome!

anneawesome said...

That Jeep does look pretty awesome! But gotta love your sweet girl.

Sabrina said...

You camping pics are just wonderful! Reminds me of when I was a kid, camping with my parents. Also reminds me we need to do this with our boys too. Thanks for following!