Recent Posts

Thursday, April 15, 2010

YOUcapture - FRESH






This week {FRESH} was the flowers I bought for the Open House we didn't have to have...and the {FRESH} blooms I have found all over my yard as Spring quietly creeps in! The weather is beautiful in KC this week, which of course meant it was vacation time for Matt and I.
We are headed down to Arizona as we speak...gearing up for the 2nd Annual Overland Journal Expo just south of Tuscon. I have never been to this part of the US and can't wait for the {FRESH} new scenery to surround me as I snap away with my camera. So...believe you me...I will have lots to post about upon our return!

For more {FRESH} ideas check out Beth's YOU-CAPTURE post of the week!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the lilac photo! Can't wait to hear about your trip.

anneawesome said...

Beautiful photos!