Recent Posts

Thursday, April 1, 2010

YOUcapture - FEET



This week's topic was interesting...in two ways.

#1. Since I was young I have been taking pictures of my feet in places and on trips as a memento and reminder or testament of where I have walked and the wonderful places I have had the opportunity to visit already in my life. One of these days I will dig out some of those older images ... the ones before Digital was the 'thing' and show everyone just want I am talking about. But you can also visit my FLICKr link here and see a few of the ones I have taken in the last few years on trips or around.

#2. As of today I have only 80 days left of my 20's. I turn 30 in June and as a gift to myself I REALLY want to drop some of this extra weight and go into my 30's feeling better than I have in the last 10 years. So...I am actually getting ready to buy new jogging shoes, enjoy my new schedule and the warm weather that has finally come to KC to stay and get these FEET moving. Moving on the pavement or in the grass, but just moving...in hopes that some of that weight will be gone by the time I celebrate the passing of this last decade and welcome what life has to offer me in my 30's...

For more YOUcapture - FEET moments please visit this link.

4 comments:

Bec said...

I love baby shoes! I don't even have kids and want to buy them whenever I see them.

Kim Chodorowski said...

Ooooh I really love the second picture!! So cool!!htswi

Jen said...

Those little shoes are so adorable!

Colleen said...

Those little baby shoes are just adorable. Good luck on your quest to move your feet more, I'm working on that too.