Recent Posts

Thursday, April 8, 2010

YOUcapture - COMFORT

When I saw this weeks challenge...that was my immediate thought...it would be a CHALLENGE deciding what COMFORT was. I have loads of things I could have photographed that COMFORT me and my husband and daughter...but as the week progressed and other things started happening...I found COMFORT in this.













COMFORT in knowing that I was making the right decision for myself, for my husband, my daughter and any new additions we eventually bring into this family. Things have happened SO fast this past week...but fast in a very GOOD way. Matt and I found what we hope will be our next HOME. I say home in caps because from the minute I saw this house, and immediately upon its tour, I envisioned my family here. I pictured our HOME. And when you can do that...I think it says something. I am proud of us for staying grounded through the process...we had SO many conversations in the last several days about the PROS and CONS of the situation, and went back and forth on things, but in the end...the PROS still came out way beyond the few CONS.

SO...the only way to know if this house was meant to be OUR HOME...was to make an offer. And we did...and my nerves were SO crazy all day yesterday as we negotiated out an agreement. I think I was so nervous, because I really knew in my heart that this was the place for us...however, we all know the reality of purchasing houses and the process involved...and no matter how easy or hard it can be, it is a BIG decision...one that we honestly didn't take lightly.

SO...the bigger question everyone is probably asking...is have we sold our yet. NO. However, we have come to a Contingency Agreement on our house, and got some REALLY good feedback on a showing from yesterday...who might be putting in an offer soon! When you let things happen when they are supposed to...things really do tend to fall in place. And that is also COMFORT.

Please keep good thoughts flowing this way...I am staying POSITIVE about it all...in hopes that in the end everything comes together as it should.

P.S. and if it does...I'll expand on these pics with descriptions and have MORE pictures with all the lovely details of this place...there is one HUGE perk in the back that I know will get ALOT of use from someone I love!

To check out more inspirations on COMFORT...go HERE!

6 comments:

Bec said...

Send all my positivity your way! you will get the house, you WILL get the house ;)

Susanna said...

A home is tremendous comfort!

tara said...

fingers crossed!!! exciting.

at first i thought you were going to say "a clean house brings me comfort" and i was going to be all - hey, wanna help me have a clean house?

Jen said...

How exciting! It looks lovely, I hope you get it!

kristenly said...

it's a beautiful house! praying that you get that one or even one better

Terry Elisabeth said...

What a great looking house ! I hope you get it, it's a lovely dream.