Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HELP!


I received a call/email for HELP! yesterday from my friend Melissa over at My Gartland Family...she was trying to tweak her blog design and I am sure if you are like me, you have hit one wrong button when attempting to change the face of your blog thinking its going to be PERFECT, then you go back to look at it after changing those settings...and it is the COMPLETE opposite!!! Well this happened to her yesterday...but we were able to get it cleaned up and headed in the right direction for what she wanted! I was more than happy to help her out, so, go check it out when you have a chance...you'll fall in love with those kids...they are just TOO cute!!!

photo courtesy of Melissa @ My Gartland Family

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't thank you enough for doing this!! You saved the blog. Thanks. Love you, Melissa