Recent Posts

Saturday, April 10, 2010

CONTRACTpending

What a WHIRLWIND of a week we have had! I am SO happy to announce that TODAY we negotiated an offer on the house that came thru last night and that we have a signed Contract Pending on our casa!!! AND we will be officially signing the agreement on the new house on Monday!!! We are so glad that this process will be coming to an end soon, that someone will get to enjoy the house we have so graciously called home for the last 7 years...and that we will be moving on to a new home, with new memories, new surroundings and gatherings with family and friends.

AND to the many lovely Realtors who showed our house over the last two months...one of you will be the lucky winner of a free meal at Panera...that's right...why let them go to waste! I have been holding on to all of them and came to an epiphany recently deciding to throw them all into one of those fishbowls at some restaurant and that is what I intend to do...at least someone will get something out their efforts!

HAPPY SATURDAY...TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY AND WE CAN'T WAIT FOR WHAT AWAITS!!!

2 comments:

wallflower said...

Congrats. I can't wait to start my own new journeys like this.

Some day.

Kristen and Jared said...

Hello! I found your blog just by randomly reading some on blogger.com (or was it You Capture? I don't remember now). We have so much in common I just had to follow! Congrats on the contract! My husband and I just bought our first home last August which prompted me to start blogging, Can't wait to hear more about your house adventures.