Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

YOUcapture - QUIET

[QUIET] ... So I cheated this week. I didn't pic up my camera and take pictures, instead I am posting pictures [that I did take last summer] of the one place that is my [QUIET]. My families cabin in Tom Miner Basin, just North of Yellowstone National Park in Montana. We traveled here every summer since I was three years old...it is my home away from home, and I look forward to the smell, the scenery, the [QUIET] that greets me each time we arrive...

[QUIET} is the view from the front porch as I sit in the swing...



[QUIET] is the hike up to the scenic outlook my older brother Tyson made for my Mom...and the ahhh...inspiring view when you reach the top.


And [QUIET] was the sunrise that greeted us oh so early the day we had to leave to come home...


For more inspiring takes on [QUIET] visit this link.

9 comments:

Colleen said...

Great photos. They make me long for summer vacation. I love the bench at the scenic overlook. Beautiful.

alita said...

{happy sigh} I don't care that you (um) cheated (LOL)... Those shots were simply amazing. I felt quiet in each of them. GREAT JOB!!!!

Misty said...

wow! these are simply stunning...

Jen said...

You have to take your quiet when you can get it, even if it was months ago. Nice pictures!

Sabrina said...

This location is amazing and you captured it so perfectly! Great job!

Upstatemomof3 said...

Oh what awesome quiet pictures!! They are so beautiful!!

Lena said...

Wow, those are all so beautiful. That looks like one magical place!
I love the bench just waiting for you to sit down and enjoy the view.

ToadMama said...

Wow. If I had a family cabin like that, I'd probably never re-enter the real world. How nice to have that in your lives. Great pics.

Kirsten said...

What a beautiful getaway place. It looks so peaceful.