Recent Posts

Monday, March 15, 2010

weddingRINGS

So I was laying in bed last night thinking of things I wanted to photograph...and I realized that I hadn't taken any pictures of our wedding rings. So bear with...I went a little overboard because I was having fun with it and I just couldn't decide on one, or two, or even just a few.


The top picture is my favorite...and in the background is our daughter.







The next series of shots was taken with the Wine Bottle Matt opened on our first Valentine's Day together...what's funny is that we didn't have a wine opener at my apartment...so he shoved the cork down into the bottle...needless to say that was fun to clean up! But I'll never forget it.




And these last two were taken in the sunlight of our daughters bedroom...



3 comments:

WannabeVirginia W. said...

Not sure if you intended the metaphor on the chain with your wedding ring, but that was awesome. I especially like the wine bottle photos.

wallflower said...

You've been tagged!! :) http://www.dorithegiant.com/2010/03/bag-tag-bag.html
Participate if you'd like! ♥

Anaurora H said...

Aww! I love the ones with the wine bottle! It's so romantic and dreamy and it just looks so cute!!