Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

FourSTAVESstudio










We were the silent auction winners of these two fantastic bowls donated by FOUR STAVES STUDIO here in Kansas City. They actually specialize in handmade urns, but donated a few of their other works just for us! AND it helps that they are related to one of the Flamin Hotties! Out of the ENTIRE auction this was the one set I had my eyes on ALL night and was hoping that maybe, just maybe, in the hustle and bustle of the evening we would come out ahead. The best part is that all of our proceeds go to a wonderful cause...The American Cancer Society!!! This set was also paired with a beautiful yellow (that's right...Rock Chalk Colors!) handmade vase which I will post just as soon as I have some spring flowers to show off in it!!! My lilac bushes are budding this year post that final snowstorm and hopefully will bloom! It's been too long.

0 comments: