Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

bag TAG bag


I've been tagged by DORI and I am supposed to tell you what's inside my bag...this is my "Purple is the New Fall" trend going on last October...I picked this one up for $5 at Target! Inside is:

Vera Bradley Wallet
Day Planner
Car Keys
Pens / Pencil
Antibacterial Spray
Wrapper from Sydney's Sucker
Bills going to the Mailbox
Roll of Stamps
Lips Moisturizer
Flashdrives
Top to the Wine Bottle from our V-Day
Dinner at the Hereford House
Ticket Stub to Avatar...same night.
Straw Wrapper
Change
Paperclip
Sydney's Fork
Business Cards
Syd's little Turtle Toy
Syd's Bracelet Nana bought in Mexico

Lucky for all of you I had emptied the contents of this bag out onto my kitchen table earlier today...there was way too much in there before...I guess I got tagged just in time.

SO lets tag some others...we'll see who gets around to doing this.
Melissa G, Sister Sue, Some Whine & Cheese, Stop Drop & Blog, Silver Pencils, Horn Family, You've Got to Be Kidding Me, One Crafty Mama, Samantha B., 101 Things, Smiley Eyes

2 comments:

WannabeVirginia W. said...

Looks like a fun game.

Brandi said...

This looks like fun! Thanks for tagging me... although I'm scared how much stuff/ trash I have in my bag right now :)