Recent Posts

Thursday, February 25, 2010

YOUcapture - SHAPES

I am new to this YOUcapture project...I came across it this past week on another bout of surfing the BLOGweb; Each week a new challenge / assignment will be posted over at this BLOG, you take photos according to your impression of the challenge and post it the following week. Last week's assignment was SHAPES...here are a few things I found around the house...




Which inspired me to pull out a few [PICS] from last year...




Keep checking back ... to see what I do with each weeks assignment!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm new to the project too! Love your shots. The reflection one is really fun and that last shot and all it's color is fantastic.

Tara said...

Amazing shots!! Beautiful colors.

WackyMummy said...

That bed looks so nice and comfy! =)

ToadMama said...

Welcome. I am glad you discovered YC because I really enjoyed your post. (-:

Lena said...

Beautiful shots! Love the last one, so colorful!