Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

LOST DOGS

LOST DOGS


YELLOW LABRADOR RETRIEVER

NAME : CODY / BLUE COLLAR / 80-100 LBS


CHOCOLATE LABRADOR RETRIEVER

NAME: RILEY / GREEN COLLAR / 60-80 LBS


BOTH DOGS WERE LAST SEEN IN THE AREA

OF 83RD STREET AND METCALF AVENUE

IN OVERLAND PARK, KANSAS ON FEB 2, 2010


IF LOCATED PLEASE CONTACT

MATT OR ANGELA EPPERSON

asepperson@hotmail.com


Both of our dogs got out of our backyard by accident yesterday evening...we drove around most of the evening, put phone calls in to anyone we could...and today I am working my online skills to see if I can get the word out. This has happened before and we usually find them within 30 minutes roaming around the neighborhood...but they never made it home last night. It is my hope that some nice person located them and took them in...maybe they just haven't had a chance to call Animal Control or figure out what to do yet...but I am heartbroken. The house doesn't feel the same without them. If anyone in the area can pass this on to their friends and family in case someone sees them or knows something that would be very helpful.

From the bottom of our hearts we thank you.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am sorry, I hope they turn up soon

Els said...

Hi there! Just wondering if you found your doggies?

Els