Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Year...Updated Blog


Hey there ladies and gents...

With the new year came the idea to update the blog...so bear with me as I attempt to get crafty online and seek out FREE templates to try out. It is really hard to find something that is your style without spending hours and hours sifting through online templates...but since I don't want to pay to have one created just yet, that is just what this girl is doing. Soooooo....if this site changes day in and day out for a bit (or minute by minute while I try out new backgrounds), its only because I haven't found what I am looking for yet.

We hope that all is well...I will be posting again soon, maybe even tonight...about my thoughts and catch-up on last Year, what's coming for the Epperson's in the New Year...and of course more ridiculously cute or silly things that Sydney is doing these days.

0 comments: