Recent Posts

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Temple Bar


In March of 2003 I took a trip to Ireland with 4 other girlfirends. We spent the week circling a southern half moon of the country starting in Dublin traveling west to Galway down the western coast to Limerick & Cork and back North again through Waterford to Dublin. It is such a fun feeling when you see the cover of magazines or pictures in books of places you have actually traveled. This photo was one of those places. It reminds me of late nights in Dublin walking the cobblestone streets as we traveled to and from the unique pubs enjoying pints of cold guinness and traditional irish music. I can't wait to go back!

1 comments:

jackandellasmum said...

I was just there on Thursday. :) Definitely one of my favourite places in Ireland, too. When you come back, let me know! -Karen