Recent Posts

Friday, January 16, 2009

8 Months Old




Yeah, it's that time again...time to recap the last 8 months. Although when you have kids, you are recapping things everyday. Like, the first time they did this, or when they did that. No one ever tells you how fast things start happening. I mean, they tell you that time will fly by, but you don't really believe them. Because if you had told me 8 Months ago while I sat in that Hospital Room holding Sydney for the first time that she would be pulling herself up on everything imaginable, attempting to climb stairs, laughing at the slightest things that amuse her, scarfing down yogurt and just making my heart melt everytime she flashed that smile or babbled...I would have told you to forget it. I would have said, yeah right, she is never going to be any bigger than she is right now. But oh she is...and she is so much fun! Matt and I could sit and watch her talk to herself or play with her toys for hours! She is an unbelievable little piece of joy in what can be a very interesting world...and for that I am forever grateful. Happy 8 Months Syd! You have so many wonderful things ahead of you that you don't even realize yet...and we can't wait to be around to see you accomplish it!!!

0 comments: