Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Incentive...you'd think so!


Okay...so we have been down this road MANY MANY times before...but once again I am throwing it out there. I have EIGHT WEEKS...only eight weeks until my brother's wedding in Hawaii...AND that means I have to get my BUTT in gear! I have lost 3.5 pounds since we spoke last...nothing compared to what I could have lost by now...but no reason to continue to dwell...I just have to get back up and keep going. For some reason I have the ability to put 110% into everything else but MYSELF! What is wrong with this picture! So...we signed up for the COMMUNITY CENTER which is just around the corner from our house...and now it is GAME ON! I have 8 weeks to lose a minimum of 10 lbs which will put me at my pre-prego weight. If I am lucky I may just lose a few more than that. My DECEMBER GOAL is to hit the Gym everyday! I went last night and managed to get my butt out of bed at 5am this morning to be there when the doors opened at 5:30 so I could get it in before Matt went to work. So anyway...the Holidays aren't the easiest of times to try LOSING weight...but I am back on the wagon again and hope to finally start focusing on MYSELF for a change.

1 comments:

kustuck said...

ok, so have you checked out the livestrong.com website? it has a calorie counter database thing, with just about any food you could come up with on it, and it will also keep track of exercise calories burned. you should join. i've used it for a little while and have lost about 8 lbs. whee!
p.s. this is tuck, in case you didn't know :).